Re: S***ED UP SENDMAIL !!!! RE: [LI] SiS 6215C Display card

> It takes pain to mail 21 times from hotmail my friend !!!!
> and I got no interest sending the same mail 21 times to the
> same people with the same text. And am not responsible for
> such 21 mails. with same mail ids and headers and footers !!!
> Satish/

In spite of all the bullshit going around [including me receiving
N compies of all mails], you do make me laugh Satish. Instant solutions
for a pensive world. You write fantastically.

All those who will receive 39 or more copies of this mail will tell
Rohit "bhaiya" to restrict the personal mails, may please be conveyed
a big SORRY in advance, but if there is a keeda going around, let us
be in it and galiyate hain na ek doosre ko :-P
Regards,
Rohit
                        To be a rock and not to roll...
     - Led Zepppelin / Robert Plant and Jimmy Paige / "Stairway to
heaven"