Re: [LI] What's wrong ? & multiple messages...LIST ADMIN

List Admin:

Few days back  was reading some stuff on setting up mail list etc.
Especially about duplicate messages.  [You may already know this stuff :-),
but just a suggestion]  I read that there is a way of cacheing message IDs
of emails for.from lists and send repeated messages to the well know TUBE
"/dev/null".

Of -course this will work only for recently sent message IDs, but that's
what we need to worry about anyway.

This can be a permanent arrangement...  YOu need to be careful since mistake
could end up loosing useful stuff too.

Does it make sense to you?

thanks and regards
shirish