RE: [LI] PCQ- OCtober99-No netscape for linux

> On Mon, 11 Oct 1999, Archan Paul wrote:
>
> > Apart for the problems mentioned byMANI, there is problem with MythII
> for
> > Linux also. Hope to receive comments from PCQ persons (Kishore,Atul).
       MANI-- BTW I found Litestep on the PCQ CD Its under a folder
Efx-skins Some Zip file called ls-04.( not too sure bout the name).
This zip file has the litestep manual in htm. and the install program.
But it still wont install, it says core files nissing( But I HAVE
CORE.DAT!!)
But i persisted with the installation and was able to fire LItestep

> Hmmmm, why is everyone piling onto Kishore and me? ;-) We weren't
> responsible for the October CD - we were far too busy with the November
> CD!
	MANI-- Hey nothing personal! I just know Ur names as far as PCQ is
concerned.BTW- Will it be Rh 6.1 or 6.0 in the PCQ nov cd..(curious!!)
> IAC - I just installed Myth II from the CD - took 30 seconds, and worked
> like a charm. Now *you* carry the responsibility for my loss in
> productivity because I will find myself playing the game all the time! ;-)
>
> Atul
	MANI- HOw bout Quake3 or any other shoot em up game