[LI] Problem with sis cards.

Hi i am a new user to linux.

I have Installed  red hat 6.0.  The text mode is working fine.  but my
mother board has a sis 620 chip installed and it shares the main memory
of the mother board.  when i run Xconfigurator it finally tells me that
it is not able to tally the ram on the card. (no cards are listed for
sis620).  however the startx command works but all the images are so
large that i am able to see just the top left of the windows.  in fact
the dialouge boxes are just spilling over the screen and i am not able
to come out of the xwindows.

I have also a built in modem HSP56 audio modem raiser.   can somebody
tell me how to configure it in linux to access the net.

thanking you in anticipation

s.kannan