Re: [LI] Information on security desired...

> Date: Tue, 12 Oct 1999 18:08:53 +0530 (IST)
> From: samir agrawal <samira@xxxxxxxxxx>
> To: linux-india@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: Re: [LI] Information on security desired...
>
> hi,
> your problem set me thinking and thought this should not be that
> difficult. I am not sure something like this exists butI am sure a file
> system withthe following capabilties can be implemented rather easily.
> assuming you are familiar with public key cryptography - simply stated

Ok that is fine, here is my two anana, there is simpler and bit less flexable
solution as well, user command crypt dir. So even root can  not see the contant
of file/dir but can delete or move, same will be the case with public key
option. But this is less flexible as only you have to crypt the dir unlike
public key option where the system could do the encryption with ur public key.

-Chetan S