[LI] Double Mail Issue

Hi!
I have subscribed to a digest version of the list(as many of u would have).
Since I get double mails in the digest itself, I guess it is a problem at
the Sendmail end itself.

Someone had mentioned that the mail transaction must have timed out. But
isn't it more likely to happen in a POP session where the transaction phase
terminates abruptly without getting into the update phase or the transaction
fails after the RETR command and before the DELE command? I don't think
there is a possibility of it happening in a SMTP transaction? Or there is?(I
am confused!)

Could somebody clear this up 4 me?

- Sandip Bhattacharya
  HOPE 16 Technologies