[LI] Help for installing RH 6.1

  Hello guys
    I got  this message from a friend of mine I could not figure out the
problem   I remember somebody was telling about a similar problem in this list
.. I could not find it in the archives
 Can anybody  help him .
 Please send a cc to him as he is not a member of the list

Sunil

>From: Anvar Hussain <anvar@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
>To: suniltt@xxxxxxxxxxx
>Date: Mon, 11 Oct 1999 10:38:23 +0400
>
>Hello Sunil,
>
>I installed a new version of linux in my version. Red Hat ver. 6.1 packaged
>by MandrakeSoft.  I think it is working fine.  I have got two hard disks.
>On one is installed Win98.  The Other is partitioned into two (4GB each),
>one Dos and the Other Linux.  Now I cannot boot from windows.  When booting
>a series of 0s and 1s are displayed.  What is the problem?  Can I salvage
>my windows drive.  I have many softwares installed into it.  I remember
>reading in a faq of the same problem.  Advice me at the earliest.
>
>Reply me at the address anvar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>

>Regards,
>Anvar.

 PGP Key  ID    0x499EBB1D
 Finger Print 87 04 E5 80 CE 68 CF 14  95 AC 3F 95 F0 64 75 F2  49 9E BB 1D