RE: [LI] JavaScript on Netscape 4.08

You could, perhaps, use the Javascript console [which will give you a list of
all errors generated including line numbers] or you can write a script which
will automatically either redirect error messages to a window [of your choice
and creation] or to a log.  Exact technical details are available at the
netscape developers edge site (it is available via their website) and is
downloadable at the Clientside Script Guide and Reference.  If you are in
Delhi you may wish to borrow a printed version from me (about 600 pages each).
RKA