Re: [LI] PCQ- OCtober99-No netscape for linux

Yep! The Netscape is missing

and for Litestep you will have to install it from the ls-024.zip file in the
efx skins folder

Personally I did not find Litestep worth it

Hey if I am using winduhs I better stick to winduhs explorer

After Step - Ah! that is an entirely different story

HTH

Swati Sani

P.S. I am in noway responsible for any of the omissions

Visit our Flash Site: http://www.sanisoft-india.com
Send a Gift to Nagpur http://www.nagpurcity-e.com
Free Email, Calendar, Coupons: http://www.lifemadesimple.com