[LI] PCQ- OCtober99-No netscape for linux

HI,
    I have the Oct.99 issue of PCQ. However it doesn't have Netscape
communicator 4.6 for linux( at least under the Linux folder!).
And How many of u have tried Litestep That came in the same issue of PCQ.
After unzipping the folder I couldn't find any inatall.exe or setup.exe.
however there was one Litestep.exe, clicking on which just pops up a msg
box( you are currently running explorer as a shell....) Pressing
Ctrl+Alt+Del shows a "litestep" in the running programs list. BUt Litestep
doesn't Work Under Windows...
ANY Comment's anyone(Kishore,Atul)??????

MANI