[LI] IT.COM - clustering project

Hi all,

I can lay my hands on a 486/p100 and would like to participate
in the clustering project that some of the volunteers are
talking about. I think it is high time we should form a small
working group among the interested volunteers in various
projects for the IT.COM linux-india stall. Have we discussed in
detail and finalised on the Linux-India's participation at
IT.COM? We are running out of time (and lots of ideas to
implement ;)

-gnana
sahakara nagar
bangalore