[LI] Old Linux logo wanted

There used to be an old logo for linux with the text
LINUX: the choice of a GNU generation in front of a
red triangle
I found it at a site which doesn't allow me to
download it.
apparently it gets my IP address as 255.255.255.255
and being unable to get my domain name from this;
refuses to log me on
the URL is
ftp://ftp.cc.gatech.edu/linux/logos/raytraced/linux-povlogo.gif

If anyone can download it, I would be very thankful to
receive a copy

Ashish Varman

=====