[LI] Just one question (from Jeelan Basha)!

 Hi Friends!
	   Thanks for the suggestions you gave for yesterday's query.

           But the problem is I have RH-5.2 netscape and it doesn't
 seem it has much configuration options available.

	   Arun Sharma has suggested to run acro reader directly instead
 of having a plugin.

	   I would be grateful to you if you guide me in configuring
 netscape( RH-5.2 ) for the same.
							yours friendly,
							Jeelan Basha.