[LI] ILUG-Calcutta meeting on Sunday, 10th

Hi all,

ILUG-Calcutta's meeting for this month will be held on 10th October at St Xavier's College. The time is from 5 - 7 PM.
As always we meet in from the the SXC main gate on Park Street, we are likely to wait till 5:10 for any late-comers to
show up. And then we are shall move to our designated room...either the Staffroom on the ground-floor or room we get to
use mostly -- Room # 37.

Agenda for the meeting:-
----------------------------------
1. Welcome/Introduction.

2. Kernel 2.4: What does it promise to bring to the users. -- Indra.

3. Demystifying CVS -- Arup Kanjilal.

4. The story of Shankar's adventure of recovering his ext2fs FS manually -- Shanker Swaminathan.

5. Apache with DSO support -- Indra

6 . Q/A session

7. Administrative issues.

For any queries regarding the meeting, please mail me at indradg@xxxxxxxxxxxx or reach me over phone at 442-4008 (home