Re: [LI] FETCHMAIL (fwd)

If you have multiple POP boxes which you want to download all you need to
do is create a fetchmailrc with multiple entries like this.

poll mail.micro.com with protocol pop3
user user1 with pass secret1 is userA here
user user2 with pass secret2 is userB here

This should solve your problem.

Regards,

Babu