Re: [LI] Creative Blaster Exxtreme

Ya !! depth cannot be changed dynamically.....<gets me thinking>.....whats
involved in changing depth <i dont get answers :-)>

ciao,
Amit
Misers aren't much fun to live with, but they make great ancestors.
Amit Kucheria
  Systems Group
  L & T Information Technology Ltd.
  Email: Amit.Kucheria@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx