Re: [LI] Problems with internet configuration

> Can anyone help me in configuring my Satyam internet account with linux? I
> always get the error pppd died unexpectedly Satyam uses CHAP protocol and
> am using Kppp for dialing..

Even i faced the same problem with kppp , try giving the line noipdefault in
/etc/ppp/options.
if it does not work decrease the speed of the modem.

if it still does not work , then forget Kppp as i did and switch to Xisp
which i am using.
read the installation instructions of the xisp very carefully.

Anand.