RE: [LI] Linux and NT

Fdisk /mbr will also remove the NT boot loader. Thats what happened to me
the 1st time. I have another solution for this...
I have Norton AV5.0 on win98. Whenever a new os is installed or Whenever
there is a change to the MBR, The next time u scan u will be asked whether u
want to repair the MBR (will restore to prev state) or U can inoculate it.
In case U innoculate then the NAV will update the new state of the MBR as
the valid state. So before tinkering with ur MBR just run NAV. and in case
anything goes wrong boot into Win9x using a boot disk do a sys c: or fdisk
/mbr.
Now only Win 9x will boot from hdd. Run NAV and U will get a msg MBR altered
Repair/inoculate?? Choose repair and your MBR will be back 2 its prev
state.. NO problems... just get NAV thats all...

> So it shall be written............
> And so it shall be done........
      UP THE IRONS