[LI] Detacting SCSI on Compaq Proliant 1200

Hi,

On the above Server I am trying to install RedHat 6.0, the installation goes
fine, but on booting the boot failed after printing LI on the console.

I had an older Slackware Boot Disk for the machine picked up from roudier's
site which boots the machine fine & then I am able to use it.

I did the make zdisk of the kernel (2.2.5-15) & did does not work. It fails to
detect the onboard SCSI controller, this controller is an NCR 53c875 based
card, one of the old symbios based controllers.

How can go about detecting the card through a bootable floppy & I need to have
the latest kernel working on the system.

Thanks

-Rupesh