RE: [LI] Linux and NT

Even I had the same experience. Actually i removed the NTFS partition which
was a primary one so that I could have RH6 and NT on my machine. After
deleting the NTFS partition I created a new one (same space) and formatted
it using FAT 16. BUt LILO simply wouldnt go. So I couldn't install  NT.
after it restarts for the 1st time it used to go to LILO and start linux. I
Later upgraded rh6 and selected the Boot loader in MBR option. Nad then
proceede with NT istallation again, which went fine. I still havent found a
way to remove LILO.
I used some info from the Howto's which dealt with the topic (this was a
year ago), and on rebooting all I could see was an abridged version of LILO
with the "LO" missing. Now even LINUX wouldnt boot. HOW i managed to get rid
of it ( by installing Win 98 is a different story)

So it shall be written............
And so it shall be done........
UP THE IRONS!