Re: [LI] Creative Blaster Exxtreme

Hi,

> I am try to configure the above card (with Permedia 2) but am unable to go
> beyond 800x600 resolution at 8 bit color.
> Has anybody run this card in its full glory a.k.a 32 bit color 1024x768
> reso...???

Yes, I use the Creative Graphics Blaster Exxtreme card, and it runs just
fine. In Xconfigurator, select the 3DLabs server, and tell it not to
probe the video card. Select 4MB Ram, and then the resolutions you want.
It should work fine.. The max possible is 1024x768 24-bit. Only problem
is, it's a lot slower than it is in windows, maybe because all the
hardware accelerations are not being used.