Re: [LI] named.conf

Hi,

Well what I did was the easiest! Get a hold of the PCQ CD with RH 5.2 and run
the pcqupdt file. The instructions will be given in the PCQ magazine that you
have of how to run the script file. That will create the named.conf etc. files,
also you need to delete some lines from the named.conf file So read the PCQ mag
for it.

 <snip> > I tried dialing - i connected but
connection is established. I am > looking for help on file associations that
resulted in my problem - i.e > which cause the named.conf file not being
installed. Do also suggest > ways for installing the requirement to get the
named.conf file. I am not > interested in reinstalling RH 6.0 just for this
reason. <snip>
> Deivanayak T Balakrishnan
> Chennai

Jeff