Re: [LI] main goal of the linux pavilion

first of all at least change the subject of the mails you send there is
lot of confusion out here already  ;-)

>         Could someone tell me where I can get Caldera 2.2 for Rs 199. I

u can get it from gtcdrom there website can be accessed at
http://www.gtcdrom.com

> have seen ads which say the full version costs around Rs3000. Is this the

u are right about the 3000/- by the way ver 2.3 has hit the market if
you are going for the same go for 2.3

> *free* cd concept (selling it for Rs 199)
are you asking or questioning the concept?

thanks and regards
s.goswami
http://www.sholay.com
http://www.sansad.com