[LI] Samba login problem...

Dear friends,
	         Two days ago I installed RH6.0. Everything went fine. I am able
to use RH6.0 as proxy server. I tried to configure Samba Office Server and
the things seem to be fine. I am able to login from win95 workstation only
with root user but not with other user id. Please suggest me what else
configuration is needed to configure the Samba so that other user can
logged into to the Linux server../

Thanks in Advance../

Regards,
Dhiren