Re: [LI] Blocking mails from specific addresses

Dear Dipinder,

Sorry for the delay.

> What is the file where i can do the same for all the users. Also if i can
> prevent specific users for getting mails from such addresses would
> editing their respective .procmailrc file it would me more helpful.

Well, you need [can only have] one .procmailrc file which does the job for
you. It filters all the mails fetched by fetchmail and guides a particular
mail to the particular user given in .procmailrc

You must have some nice docs in your `/usr/doc/' about procmail and
fetchmail. You can also try

    www.cis.ohio-state.edu/hypertext/faq/usenet/mail/filtering-faq

and
      www.tuxedo.org/~esr/fetchmail

Hope it helps,

Sanjay

BEETA COMPUTERS
XXII/20, Fort
Tripunithura
Cochin, KERALA                                    PH. 0484-778171

  "What we cannot speak about we must pass over in silence."

                 Ludwig Wittgenstein (1889-1951), Austrian philosopher