[LI] [NEWS] Linux - Mandrake 6.0 on IT CD

Hi All,
Another kid on the block!. IT(a sister publication of EFY) has come up with
Linux Mandrake 6.0. So before you buy Nov PCQ, check out Linux Mandrake(although
they have called it as Linux for Windows.. huh.. to attract windows users
perhaps). There is no documentation in the magazine regarding installation. I
didn't try to install it.. so I don't know how it's packaged. But I guess, it
will be strictly for home users. The install docs in the CD doesn't mention
anything about WinNT, and it promises to install without partitioning. Also
it'll not run in either i386 or i486 (optimized for all variants of pentiums,
Cyrix MIII, AMD K6).

Kousik