Re: [LI] Blocking mails from specific addresses

> Hai everybody,
> 	How can  I block mails coming from a specific address on our
> mailserver using sendmail.
>  thanx in advance,
> dipinder.

You can any way filter it, by giving an entry in .procmailrc file.
Like,

:0
  * ^To:.*linux-india@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  ! throwaway

will append the mails comming from the linux-india to a file called
throwaway.

Sanjay
BEETA COMPUTERS
XXII/20, Fort
Tripunithura
Cochin, KERALA                                    PH. 0484-778171

  "What we cannot speak about we must pass over in silence."

                 Ludwig Wittgenstein (1889-1951), Austrian philosopher