Re: [LI] A few ideas

I could give all the tech-support for diskless support but wont be able to
make it to Bangalore.
If i could coordinate with somebody who will be there, maybe things could
be worked out...

ciao,
Amit
=======================================
A baby-sitter is a teenager acting like an adult
while the adults are out acting like teenagers.
Amit Kucheria
  Systems Group
  L & T Information Technology Ltd.
  Email: Amit.Kucheria@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx