Re: [LI] Linux India participation at Bangalore IT.COM

Perhaps it will be good idea to have one desktop which is devoted to all
development tools/apps which can tell visitors (techies who never ventured
Linux yet) that they can do all of that.  I think there will be few (even) Pro
developers who may be just wanting to know.

shirish