Re: [LI] A few ideas

Couple more suggestions:

- - Have a miniature machine (maybe the Armada) running Samba, web and proxy
serving for the whole network as well as IPchains, and push home that
fact.  I believe that really gets to NT-type people when they see a
configuration they wouldn't even run '95 on serving an entire LAN.

- - The VCD's and MP3's are very important.  People come to see those and
stay to see the rest.  It'll be great if we can get a digital camera
attached to a Linux box showing the scene in real time.

- - I've got the Myth II demo from Loki which came as part of the LDD
goodies which has incredibly sexy graphics.  Someone can demo that if
we get a system with fast graphics.

- - Invite Infonet Worldwide to demo their Intranet cum Workflow product for
Linux at the stall.  We had that at LDD and it generated quite a bit of
interest.  Write to Mr A Peter at apeter@xxxxxxxxx

Will send more as ideas come in...

Regards,

- -- Raju