Re: [LI] KPPP & modem problem..

Hi Nithin,

Under MODEM COMMANDS you please see the volume off/low/high part. It
works with the modem volume bar under modem tab. If the volume bar is
set as meduim (ie. at at the middle position), then the second field of
volume off/low/high will be responsible for setting the volume of the
modem. You can edit that field to set volume manually. i think M1L3
should work (saying about the second field only,supposing that you have
set volume tab at the middle position). You can refer to The Hates
Command Set for details. Hope this would solve your problem..

Dileep.