Re: [LI] Kppp still giving problem

 On Tue, 28 Sep 1999, you wrote: > Hi
everyone, > I sent a mail some time back regarding the SUID problem with kppp
when any > other user tries to use kppp. Well now its stopped giving me the
error msg. > but kppp can't create a modem lock file still whenever I try to
query the > modem or try to connect. What do I do now?

Hi Jeff,

Refer to the help in KPP. There is a section on Frequently asked questions
where you will get answers to all your questions. I too was facing the same
problem but solved using the above help. If anybody having problems in dialing
with KPPP then they should read the help which is very good before asking
questions on the mailing list. Everything is answered by the help & frequently
asked section is wonderful.

Hope this helps.

- --
Shriram alias Rajesh Fowkar

Kurtarkar Nagari, Bldg-C,
Flat No.T4,Third Floor,Shantinagar(Santacruz), Ponda-Goa - 403 401.
Phone : (0834)315932               Email : rfowkar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx