[LI] Re : Re :Lynx+Gpm. Help

Hi,
 XRDLAB(sridhar) wrote that he could get mouse under X. Well, you
dont need anything special for that. I wanted it in text-mode.
- -
  Ahem. Well, I have a confession to make. During the installation of the new
lynx, my lynx.cfg got over-written and the USE_MOUSE got turned off.
I noticed it just some time back. Now it works Ok with the pointing
and clicking. Sorry for the trouble... :(  and thanx :)

Bye
- --vml
Model Engg. College