Re: [LI] in case you missed the other juicy bits..

Raj Mathur proclaimed:
> Which is why the [Error] before the quote.

Ahhh.  Do'h, as Homer Simpson would say.  Mea Culpa.

Thaths
- --
"What's so special about this game anyway? It's just another chapter in
the pointless rivalry between Springfield and Shelbyville. They built a
mini-mall, so we built a bigger mini-mall. They made the world's largest
     pizza, so we burnt down their city hall."  -- Lisa Simpson
Sudhakar C13n http://people.netscape.com/thaths/ Lead Indentured Slave