From: owner-linux-india@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-linux-india@xxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of Manas Garg
Sent: 20 August 1999 05:25 LINUX
To: linux-india@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [LI] Downloading in Linux

On Fri, Aug 20, 1999 at 07:02:28AM -0400, Jeffrey Yep wrote:
    $# Hi guys,
    $# I wanted to know how do you download in Linux for e.g. in windoze as
soon as
    $# you clicked on a link for a file it would start downloading. So how
do you
    $# download in Linux and also are there any apps like GoZilla or
Getright for
    $# Linux?

wget is the best solution (After you have gone through the info pages,
you will like it more than Getright!), Apart from that, in lynx you
press 'd' by putting the cursor on the link. I haven't really used
netscape for downloading anything, so, can't say about that.

Manas