Re: [LI] Downloading in Linux

Jeffrey Yep forced the electrons to say:
> Hi guys,
> I wanted to know how do you download in Linux for e.g. in windoze as soon as
> you clicked on a link for a file it would start downloading. So how do you
> download in Linux and also are there any apps like GoZilla or Getright for
> Linux?

The 'd' key will start downloading. If you want the download to be in the
background, you can ask lynx to seek wget's help, via the '.' key. This has to
be configured in lynx.cfg. The last command is specific to lynx 2.8+.

Binand

- --
#include <stdio.h>                                   | Binand Raj S.
char *p = "#include <stdio.h>%cchar *p = %c%s%c;     | This is a self-
int main(){printf(p,10,34,p,34,10);return 0;}%c";    | printing program.
int main(){printf(p,10,34,p,34,10);return 0;}        | Try it!!