Re: [LI] Re: [free internet connection]

- ----- Original Message -----
From: Vishal Khanna <vishal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Linux User Group <linux-india@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, August 20, 1999 10:36 AM
Subject: Fw: [LI] Re: [free internet connection]

> I am also interested in the free internet connection
>
> vishal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I think this thread started when someone told that they are planning to give
free internet connection(some would be ISP). But I guess they are yet to
implement it.

If you have a good behaving mail account then you can try ACCMAIL method to
access internet. To get the ACCMAIL FAQ: Send e-mail to
"mail-server@xxxxxxxxxxxx"
and enter only this line in the BODY of the note:
send usenet/news.answers/internet-services/access-via-email
There are some www4mail servers (listed in the faq) which lets people browse www
(with some limitations ) with your mail client + browser (works with pine + lynx
combination perfectly. You don't need to have a direct net-access except a well
behaved mail account.

Kousik