Re: [LI] Difference Between NT and Linux

On Thu, 19 Aug 1999, Syed Khader Vali wrote:

- ->Hello Folks,
- ->Recently I was asked a question like this
- ->" Why is UNIX a multi user OS and why isn't NT a multi user OS ?"
- ->Can anybody out there help me  with this ??
- ->I am curious to know the answer !!
- ->As the person who asked me won't tell me the answer ( Actually he was a bit
- ->tied up at that time ).

Try to login to an NT machine, you will understand it yourself.

Nagarjuna