Re: [LI] Debian Sound working

Syed Khader Vali proclaimed:
> Anyway the reboot problem is still haunting the debian
> system. It is rebooting randomly now whenever I start some program. The
> program can be any program. Once I start ldconfig, it reboots. But the next tiime
> it doesn't happen with ldconfig, this time it reboots when I execute tcpdump.

Could you please mail the following info:

* Contents of /etc/ld.so.conf
* Contents of /etc/ld.so.preload
* The exact message that gets logged in the various log files just before
the machine goes down (you can access these even after the reboot).

Thaths
- --
"Oh Lisa, you and your stories. 'Bart is a vampire', 'Beer kills brain
cells'. Now let us go back to that... building... thinggy where out beds
                   and TV... is" -- Homer J. Simpson
Sudhakar C13n http://people.netscape.com/thaths/ Lead Indentured Slave