RE: [LI] Re: [free internet connection]

Me too! What the heck I would love to have one of them. Its a netcitizens
dream come true in India! I know they've started in US and UK but if they do
it in India then I'd say we are progressing! And long live the Linux
community! I never expected something like this and I'm sure glad that this
has come!

Jeff
jyep@xxxxxxxxxxx
jyep@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx