[LI] [off the topic ] reg leased lines

hello guys,
                 this post is off the topic but i thought its the right
place to find about the facts , we have applied for a leased line 64 KB
where  DOT is giving us the local loop  and a private service provider is
providing the soft link , DOT is charging us a lease from the telephone
exchange to the our point and from telephone exchange to the service
provider in which case we will be paying 50,000/- instead of 25,000/- as
suggested by TRAI.

any suggestion or comments can be mailed to my mail instead of the list

thanks and regards
s.goswami