[LI] Apache Configuration.....

Hi all,

I have an Apache sever running on RH6.0. But I am unable to run cgi
on that server. When i click submit, my browser gives an error message
as follows.

Internal Server Error

unable to complete
your
request.

Please contact the server administrator, root@localhost and inform them
of the time the error
occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the
error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error
log.
Internal Server Error

And my /etc/httpd/logs/error_log file read as follows.

Mon Aug 16 09:03:55 1999] [error] (2)No such file or directory: exec of
/home/httpd/cgi-bin/multiple_choice_questions.cgi failed
[Mon Aug 16 09:03:55 1999] [error] [client 192.168.1.1] Premature end of

script headers:
/home/httpd/cgi-bin/multiple_choice_questions.cgi

How can i configure my Apache server correctly to execute cgi
scripts....

Please help..
Dileep..