[LI] Need some info abt Bks on C on Unix

    Sanjay> Hi Guys, I am an ex-member of list.  doin M.S Comp sci in
    Sanjay> Univ Of Houston .  takin data structures as pre-requisite.
    Sanjay> I need a book for C programming under unix .  Preferably
    Sanjay> MCP publications ( so that I cud read it online) .

How about learning to spell first?  Or can't you be bothered with the
impact you're having on the people who're reading your message as to
how serious you are about what you are writing about?

Sorry, but this geek-speak
trying-to-be-eleet-or-so-busy-can't-be-bothered-to-write-full-words
gets my goat each time.  Give me a shout if I'm out of line and I'll
shut up.

Regards,

- -- Raju