Re: [LI] Linux-Delhi meeting on August 22nd

                      Linux-Delhi Meeting, 22 August 1999

   Linux-Delhi meets on the 3rd Sunday of each month usually around 2
   p.m. (though there is no hard and fast rule). The next meeting is
   scheduled for Sunday, 22nd August (which the perceptive may notice
   is not the 3rd Sunday -- the 15th was India's Independence Day and
   commuting would have been a problem hence the 4th Sunday this
   time).

   The meeting is at:

Venue:
        Linux Lab,
        Third Floor, Electrical Engg. Dept. Building,
        Delhi College of Engineering.
        Bawana, Delhi.