Re: [LI] Ever tried DDD? - say no to printf(3s)

just my Rs 0.02
Agree with Satish, sounds like a painter trying to have diff shades and then
doing up the wall again.. gdb(1) is the best tool I have found in the last
few years of programming and I still wonder how some people are not
aware(=ignorant) and use printf (3s) (=no pun intended). printf(3s) is
perfect when you have to print something out for the utilty, otherwise east
or west gdb is the best :-))
Vishal