Re: [LI] Bash core dump

Since I've never heard of a Bad Bash, I'd presume that the problem is
in your hardware.  Are you overclocking your chip?  Are you using your
chip to dry eggs on?  Is your memory bad?  Is your cache tainted?

I mean, if shells are going to go and die on us, we may as well be
running winduhs, no?

I'd suggest compiling a kernel and seeing if you get the infamous
Signal11 error.  If you do, it's almost definitely a memory problem.
See the sig11 FAQ to be sure (location of FAQ left as exercise to the
user).

Regards,

- -- Raju