Re: [LI] lockd: couldnt bind to server

Check if any of ur filesystems are mounted on 158.144........
coz, this is a rpc error. lockd manages the status of locks on the NFS mounted
filesystems.
Check /etc/fstab & /etc/exports for mounted FS
Also one possible reason is, the m/c on which the filesystem is mounted is
not up, or if it is an externally connected disk and mounted as NFS is switched off.....
check all above options...

HTH
Sai