[LI] Re: Binand's program

>ctrl-D will log you out Kinda like using a sledgehammer to crack a nut,
I know, I know....

>kill -TERM `ps x | grep file | awk ' { print $1 } '`
I've been using computers for the last 14-15 years, and I just found out
that ' is different from ` . Talk about ignorance.

>As a hint, investigate the skill command.
Thanks, will try.

BTW, which is the best place to learn ncurses programming? Except the man
pages. My first program - which did nothing - did not run (I mean it gave
some error, can't remember what). So if I had a simple 'Hello World'
example to start on, I could continue on my own.

- -Rajesh J Advani
r.j.advani@xxxxxxxx
Live and let Live
... and use Linux.