[LI] Telnet prb

Hi,

Before my Win m/c could telnet to my linux m/c and get connected but now it
gives the msg "connection to host lost". Also if I try to telnet internally
within my linux m/c i.e. at the bash prompt "telnet 192.168.1.1" it says

Trying to connect 192.168.1.1...
Connected 192.168.1.1
escape character .....
Connection to foreign host lost

I don't know why I can't telnet? Can anybody help?

Jeff

   http://MailAndNews.com and http://MailAndNews.co.uk