RE: [LI] Fed up with the card.

Hello Amol,
I use Matrox Millenium (2MB VRAM) card. And this card works really good with
Linux. It's autodetected in Linux (i.e. works out of the box). And I think
it should cost less than Matrox G200 because this is not a high end card.
And the graphics is really good. Also Matrox Millenium with 4MB VRAM is
available. But one thing I'm not sure is, whether it's available in Indian
Market (or is it obsoelete?, because I use a HP Vectra XA which came with
all these). I didn't see any price listing for this card in any Magazine.
Anyone has got any clue?

Kousik